Sukhadia Circle Fountain Udaipur Entry Fee
- No Entry Fee Boat Rides:
- 40 per person for Paddle Boat
- 100 per person for 2 Seater Boat
- 200 per person 4 seater Boat
Sukhadia Circle Fountain Udaipur Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 72 reviews
Sukhadia Circle Fountain Udaipur Address: Panchwati, Ranakpur and Mount Abu Road, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313001, India
How will you define your perfect day out? If you live in Udaipur, your fun day might include visiting many stunning lakes, historical monuments and beautiful gardens found in every nook and corner of this gorgeous city. However, your day is incomplete without a finger-licking meal. So if you are looking for the best place in Udaipur serving fantastic street food at an astonishing location, then Sukhadia Circle Fountain is the place for you.
Sukhadia Circle Fountain is one of the best places to visit in Udaipur, offering a classic mix of natural beauty and history served on a platter. Sukhadia Circle Fountain is an ultimate bliss for street food lovers available here at a highly affordable price. You can spend one to two hours with your near and dear ones at this place admiring the beauty of the fountain and enjoying delectable delicacies.
You can consult Udaipur Tourism, a division of Holiday DNA to add a twist of perfection and happiness to your vacation to Udaipur. Udaipur Tourism offers customized travel packages to meet all your needs in the best possible manner.
Location of Sukhadia Circle Fountain
Considered as an enthralling landmark of prosperity, Sukhadia Circle Fountain is found on the road to Ranakpur and Mount Abu. It is a large recreational spot in the northern suburban region of Panchawati district of Udaipur.
Architecture of Sukhadia Circle Fountain
Sukhadia Circle Fountain is a stunning three-tiered water fountain constructed using white marble. The fountain height is 21 ft, surrounded by a pond. The fountain region is surrounded by many gardens and food joints to enhance its beauty.
Image Gallery of Sukhadia Circle Fountain Udaipur
History of Sukhadia Circle Fountain
Sukhadia Circle Fountain is built in memory of the one-time Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mohan Lal Sukhadia. The foundation for the fountain was laid in the year 1968. This recreation spot was open to the public in the year 1970.
How to reach Sukhadia Circle Fountain
You can reach Sukhadia Circle Fountain via all three ways- Airways, waterways, and roadways.
· Airport- Maharana Pratap Airport is located at a distance of 24.8 km from Sukhadia Circle. You can take a private cab or taxi to Sukhadia Circle Fountain within 40 minutes.
· Railway station- The Udaipur Railway Station is located 4.6 km away from the Sukhadia Circle. An auto-rickshaw or a cab can be hired to reach Sukhadia Circle fountain.
· Public transport- You can also take government-run buses which drop the passenger at the Old City of Udaipur. You can reach Sukhadia Circle within 10 minutes from the central city region. The transport corporation of Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Gujarat runs both deluxe and non-deluxe buses at a regular interval of time.
Entry fees and timings of Sukhadia Circle Fountain
· The Sukhadia Circle Foundation is the best place to visit for early risers as it opens at 6 AM and closes at 9:30 at night.
· There is no entry fee charged for the Sukhadia Circle Fountain, but you can enjoy boat rides.
· The cost of Paddleboat ride is Rs. 40 per person. The 2-seater boat and 4-seater boat ride cost Rs. 100 and Rs. 200 per person, respectively.
Best time to visit Sukhadia Circle Fountain
Sukhadia Circle Fountain is always an exciting place, but the beauty of the area is enhanced during the evening. The hot and humid weather during summer gives a tough time. Monsoon months are the perfect time to visit Sukhadia Circle Fountain.
Things to do at Sukhadia Circle Fountain
1. Sukhadia Circle Fountain is the best picnic spot with family and friends.
2. You can enjoy a wide range of tasty and authentic Rajasthani food at a highly affordable price.
3. You can take a boat ride in the small pond to explore the region carefully.
4. You can take pleasure in the place by taking a camel and horse ride.
5. There are a few exclusive play zones designed for kids.
Places to visit near Sukhadia Circle Fountain
Sukhadia Circle Fountain is located at a touristy location. You can find several fantastic places to visit within a 10 km radius.
1. Saheliyon Ki Baari- Saheliyon Ki Baari is located 700 meters away from the Sukhadi Circle Fountain.
2. Lal Bagh- Lal Bagh serving authentic Rajasthani food is found nearby at a distance of 700 meters.
3. Lake Garden- Lake Garden is situated 8 km away from Sukhadia Circle Fountain.
4. Nehru Garden- Located 4 km away from Sukhadia Circle Fountain, Nehru Garden is worth a sight.
5. City Palace- The City Palace is an exclusive storehouse of the history of Udaipur, found 3.5 km away from the Sukhadia Circle fountain region.
6. Jagdish temple- The Jagdish temple is 3.4 km away from Sukhadia Circle Fountain.
7. Jag Mandir- This temple is 5.5 km away from Sukhadia Circle Fountain.
8. Lake Pichola- One of the most beautiful lakes in Udaipur, Lake Pichola is located 5.6 km away from Sukhadia Circle Fountain.
9. Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal- Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal is a part of Sukhadia Circle, found 900 meters away from Sukhadia Circle Fountain
10. Udaipur Solar Observatory- Situated 3.9 km away from Sukhadia Circle fountain region, Udaipur Solar Observatory is a must-visit place for science enthusiasts.
11. Under the Sun- One of the biggest aquariums in Udaipur, Under the Sun is situated 1.5 km away.
12. Maharana Pratap Memorial- Located at a distance of 3.1 km, Maharana Pratap Memorial is the best place for people who wish to explore the history of Maharana Pratap of Mewar dynasty.
13. Bara Palace- The Bara Palace is found 5.2 km away from the Sukhadia Circle Fountain region.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Sukhadia Circle Fountain
Please note the place gets crowded during the evening, so make sure you stay close to your kids.
Udaipur Tourism takes care of all the travel needs to give an unforgettable experience to all the travelers, making their journey safe and smooth. With various Udaipur Tour packages at your disposal, you can have a relaxed holiday at pocket friendly price. So, what are you waiting for! Fill the Contact Us form and we will get back to you.