Doodh Talai Musical Garden Udaipur Entry Fee
- 20 per person for Indian Adults
- 10 per person for Indian Children
- 30 per person for Foreigners
Doodh Talai Musical Garden Udaipur Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 74 reviews
Doodh Talai Musical Garden Udaipur Address: Dudh Talai, Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313001, India
Udaipur Tour Packages
Doodh Talai Musical Garden Udaipur Timings
|Monday||9:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Wedesday||9:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 10:00 pm|
Note: The Doodh Talai Musical Garden Udaipur Musical Fountain show timings are 7:00 PM during summer and 6:30 PM during winter.Links: Website | Map
What is the perfect holiday destination, according to you? Everyone has a different definition. Some people may wish to stay in a quiet place; others might want to go out and feel the air or be close to nature, or be close to water or listen to music for hours. What if I offer you a place where you can experience the calmness in the air, the tranquility of water, the serene nature all around, and rhythm of music, Sounds exciting, right? However, you must be wondering where you can find such a place. Well, no worries, we are talking about an astonishing place called Dudh Talai Musical Garden.
Dudh Talai Musical Garden is a mesmerizing rock and musical fountain garden offering dazzling views of the city. Urban Development Trust of Udaipur built the Garden. Some of the most stunning views from the Garden are of the dazzling sunset point and stunning Lake Pichola adding to your valuable experience.
Location of Dudh Talai Musical Garden
Dudh Talai Musical Garden is situated on the banks of Lake Pichola, overlooking many essential tourist destinations. The Musical Garden is located close to the home of Maharana Fateh Singh known as Shiva Niwas Palace.
Architecture of Dudh Talai Musical Garden
Dudh Talai Musical Garden is a perfect example of Modern Architecture in Rajasthan. Surrounded by small hillocks, Dudh Talai Musical Garden is a stunning attraction, sharing a common link road between three significant attractions of Dudh Talai Lake- Manikya Lal Verma Garden, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Park, and Karni Mata temple.
The Garden is found adjacent to Manikya Lal Verma Garden, another attraction in Dudh Talai Lake. The musical fountain is established in Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Park. The fountain is manufactured by ‘Yagnik Mechanical Engineering Works.’
Image Gallery of Doodh Talai Musical Garden Udaipur
History of Dudh Talai Musical Garden
The other name for Dudh Talai Musical Garden is Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Park. It is the first Garden in Rajasthan with a musical fountain. The musical fountain is an excellent source of entertainment. The fountain, when witnessed with lights and music, offers an eye-pleasing view.
How to reach Dudh Talai Musical Garden
Dudh Talai Musical Garden is located in the central city region of Udaipur; hence, it is close to all possible mode of transportation.
• Airport - The Maharana Pratap Airport of Udaipur is located 23.3 Km away from the Dudh Talai Lake region.
• Railway station - Udaipur Railway station is located within the 2.4 Km radius of the Garden.
• Public transport - You can avail government-run tourist buses or cab service to reach Dudh Talai Musical Garden. You can also take a road trip as Udaipur city is connected to NH8. You can make an auto-rickshaw or local tonga ride to reach the Garden from the railway station.
If you are new to Udaipur and have a tendency to forget directions, then it can be very challenging to travel in and around the Udaipur city. Hence, it is better to hire a car to reach your desired destination in no time. To choose the best cab facility, you can contact Udaipur Tourism. Udaipur Tourism has curated a list of top-class car rental services in Udaipur which help you find the safest and affordable cabs to explore the City of Lakes. These rental car services benefit you to visit the popular sightseeing places in Udaipur.
Entry fees and timings of Dudh Talai Musical Garden
Dudh Talai Musical Garden is open on all days of the week. The doors of the Garden open at 9 in the morning and close at 10 in the night.
In summer, the timings for the musical fountain is 7:00 PM, and in winter, the timing is 6:30 PM.
The entry fee to visit Dudh Talai Musical Garden for an Indian adult is Rs. 20 and for Indian children, it is Rs. 10. The cost of the ticket for a foreigner citizen is Rs. 30 per person.
Best time to visit Dudh Talai Musical Garden
Udaipur is always a treat to watch and the best time to visit Dudh Talai Musical Garden is between the months of November and February.
Things to do at Dudh Talai Musical Garden
• The Dudh Talai Lake offers quite a range of things to do such as camel riding, the taste of authentic Rajasthani Food, boating and Horse riding options.
• You can also visit Manikya Lal Verma Garden. Constructed in 1995, the Garden offers a link road to the Dudh Talai Musical Garden and Karni Mata Temple.
• You can also take pleasure of ropeway ride from Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Park to Karni Mata temple. It is a 4-minute ride at the height of 500 meters. The ropeway ride overlooks the thrillingly gorgeous views of Sajjangarh Fort, City Palace Complex, and many more tourist sites.
Places to visit near Dudh Talai Musical GardenDudh Talai Musical Garden is located at an exciting location. You can travel to several tourist spots from this destination, all situated within the distance of 5- 7 Km radius. Rang Sagar, Pratap park, Shri Niwas Palace, Fateh Prakash Palace, Sunset Point, Watchtower, Nature and adventure India, Jagmandir and City palace are some of the places you can visit on your trip to Dudh Talai Musical Garden.
Interesting facts about Dudh Talai Musical Garden
• The charisma of this Garden is both mesmerizing and romantic, so if you are looking for a romantic getaway, then Dudh Talai Musical Garden is the perfect place for you.
• The people from several areas visit Dudh Talai Musical Garden only to capture the enthralling beauty of the sunset. The serenity in the surrounding during the evening cannot be explained in words, and it can only be felt.
Things to keep in mind while Dudh Talai Musical Garden
- Photography is allowed in the Garden at no extra cost.
- Please do not litter in the Garden.
Udaipur is the best place offering a great mix of history and mystery. Every nook and corner of the city is adorned with a beautiful marvel telling its own story. Udaipur is more than a city; it is a storehouse of Indian culture and diversity. So if you ever get an opportunity to explore the city, then you can quickly get in touch of Udaipur Tourism. Udaipur Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, makes your exploring experience lively and memorable. You can choose tour packages according to your budget and enjoy comfy travel.
The hypnotizing beauty of Udaipur is hard to ignore. The more you explore this city, the more you fall in love with its rich culture, history, and wealth. So never miss out on exploring the stunning City of Lakes. Make a wise choice of All-inclusive Udaipur tour packages offered by Udaipur Tourism. These packages are personalized, ensuring the requirements and facilities expected by prospective travelers. To get more information about our customized packages, you can reach us by filling the Contact Us form.